Outlanders

Shadowlanders

Non-Canon Male Lions Currently Restricted
Lionesses and Non-Lions Encouraged
Outlanders and Shadowlanders Encouraged
chatbox
tagbox
Credits
The Pride Lands' Guard RPG was created by Whammy of RPG-D. No profit is made from this forum, we claim no ownership of any 'The Lion King' media!

Site graphics and skin edits made by Blackjack Bart of RPG-D. Custom forum desc created exclusively for this RPG by Thisbe of RPG-D. Rules/Cast/Species templates coded by YunoTheNine of Shine. Affiliate table by Shimmer of Shine.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Life lessons (part 3), Kion, Shenzi, Ed
Simba
 Posted: May 15 2017, 04:01 PM

Simba
Pridelander
Lion
27 posts
awards
N/A

The circle of life
and your life will depend on who's on your team.

This place was just as creepy as when he had last seen it - and that was a very long time ago... Years ago... when he was just a cub. Looking at Kion who also was a cub now Simba got remorse. He shouldn't have taken his son here... yes, he knew Kion had the roar, but still. The hyenas could still be very dangerous, and by the way, these hyenas were not Janja's clan. So who knew what would be happening... "You, Kion, stay here, at the border. These hyenas are unknown and I don't want you to get hurt." credit to shipwrecks on RPG-Directory

Like my facebook page: Simba FB-page
Follow me on tumblr: Simba-tumblr

user posted image
^
Shenzi
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:54 PM

Shenzi
Outlander
Hyena
15 posts
awards
N/A

Shenzi'd heard some of the younger brats barking about lions in hyena turf. She expected rogues, not the King Himself. And was that his kid with him? Oh, this was going to be fun.

Unknown? Shenzi thinks, clearly overhearing Simba's loud mouth from where she crouched not far away- on her side of the border, she might add. She hardly thinks that Simba would forget about her, after... y'know, trying to eat him, and helping Scar take over the Pridelands. She's almost offended. She doesn't know why he's here, but she's about to find out.

She lets out a raucous cackle and rises out of the shadows to her full height- not as big as the full grown lion, of course, but still intimidating.

"Heh, a little birdie told me you was in the Outlands!" she called out. "To what do I owe the honor?"

user posted image
^
Edd
 Posted: May 18 2017, 01:55 PM

Edd
Outlander
Spotted Hyena
17 posts
awards
N/A

The yapping from the younger hyenas drew his curiosity, he was minding his own business chewing on a bone, though the yapping was getting distracting, and so he went to investigate.

He notices the King and his son, and he would've thought that the young brats were yapping about some rogue in their turf, but this was different. He lets out his own crackle of laughter as he would approach, though only to stand next to his sister. He laughs, though unsure what to even say as his sister had spoken what he would've said.
^
Kion
 Posted: May 23 2017, 02:02 AM

Kion
Pridelander
Lion
60 posts
awards
N/A

//Till the Pridelands end

Following his father's footsteps,, the young cub looked around as they came to the elephant graveyard. He had heard of this place before and was told to never come here. An order he had held til now. Truthfully it was a lot scarier looking than he had imagined. Even the Outlands didn't look this creepy.

Kion moved closer to his father's side as his ears lowered some, staring at one of the large bones sticking up from the ground. Did someone really live here? His attention shifted when told to remain at the board , causing him to blink. "But Dad, I fight Janja all the time and I have the roar. What if its too much for you alone?" He protested a little.

Not that it mattered as a cackle soon echoed through the area. The cub was caught off guard and subconsciously stepped closer to the larger lion as he looked around for the source. Sure enough, a hyena stepped out from the shadows. She was a lot bigger than Janja but not as big as his dad. Just as quickly as she appeared, so did another of equal size. Were they the ones that took Zazu? "Nm... Where is Zazu? We know someone took him." Kion demanded firmly. However, he didn't leave from Simba's side.

Lion Guard defend!//

user posted image
// Leader of the Lion Guard //
^
Simba
 Posted: May 27 2017, 09:23 AM

Simba
Pridelander
Lion
27 posts
awards
N/A

The circle of life

"I know you do but this time it's not Janja's clan and..." He began, but couldn't finish his sentence because a hyena cackle broke the silence. This voice... Simba had already heard it before. Was so familiar. The lion turned his face in the direction of the voice. "Shen... Shenzi?" Simba asked in surprise and narrowed his eyes to make a better sight because he couldn't believe his own eyes. The male stepped forward a little when the other one also showed up to protect his son from them. "Ed..." He remembered the name well, he had first heard it when the hyena trio had appeared from the elephant skull. "Yes, we were told that Zazu had been kidnapped and also know that it was not Janja's clan. It was you. So where is he?" He gave them a frown. Simba had no idea how they could survive that fire but it was really weird and creepy for him to meet them again. As if they were back from the dead... credit to shipwrecks on RPG-Directory

user posted image
^
Shenzi
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 06:51 PM

Shenzi
Outlander
Hyena
15 posts
awards
N/A

Shenzi gave an over-dramatic scoff at the accusation, doing her absolute best to look as offended as possible.

"Takes some nerve to come out here to our turf and accuse us of trespassing and bird-napping," she says, almost a snarl. And, she actually didn't have a clue what he was going on about this time. "With all do respect, a'course, your majesty."

The hyena glared down at the lions without the fear she'd had of Mufasa all those years ago... this time, she was actually innocent. "I gotta say, small-fry looks a lot like you did when you was a kid," she said, as if making idle-chitchat with the king was no big deal. "Seems he has just as bad of a sense'a direction, too, if he's out here in the Graveyard. Pridelands are over there, by th' way," she added, gesturing loosely with one paw in the directions the lions had come from.

"Really, though, I don't got a clue where the featherbrain went. Ed?" she asked, turning to look at her brother- she didn't think he was sneakin' around the Pridelands causing trouble, but she never really knew what he was up to.

user posted image
^
Edd
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 12:14 PM

Edd
Outlander
Spotted Hyena
17 posts
awards
N/A

Ed listens as they accused them of doing something with the featherbrain, Zazu. That featherbrain missing? And they were accusing them of kidnapping? Ed listens as his sister would speak. He remained quiet as he was certain his sister answered their question, though when she asked him, he would shake his head in a no answer with a little laugh as he usually did when answering or speaking to others, Though he would speak up as well. <b>"Not us!"</b> He agrees with his sister, it wasn't them.
^
Kion
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 10:13 PM

Kion
Pridelander
Lion
60 posts
awards
N/A

Kion wasn't able to disagree with his father anymore due to the interruption. Not that he wanted to disagree with him but he wanted to help and didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Sure, the king was a strong lion and could handle himself, that much he didn't question. But Simba hadn't fought anyone in a very long time and even the best could be defeated if out numbered enough.

Shenzi and Ed? The fact his father called the hyena's by name did cause the young cub to blink. Who were they and how did Simba know them? The prince watched as the 2 conversed with each other. These hyenas did seemed bigger than Janja or his gang. "You know them, Dad?" Kion asked with a slight tilt of his head as he looked at the older lion.

The more they talked the more the cub wondered just who the hyenas were. Though it didn't really matter as they needed to save Zazu. Unfortunately, it seemed these two were not the ones that took him. He could say they were lying but something told him they weren't. It if wasn't them then who did?

Lion Guard defend!//

user posted image
^
Simba
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 04:19 PM

Simba
Pridelander
Lion
27 posts
awards
N/A

The circle of life

The male glanced back at Kion then looked at the hyena stepping forward a bit again. "This small-fry is my son, and his name is Kion and happens to be the Prince." Came the firm voice. These hyenas were as disrespectful to him as before, nothing had changed. "Yes, Kion, I know them." The male answered but kept his eyes on the hyenas. They seemed so sure about that they hadn't kidnapped Zazu but Simba was not sure about that they were telling the truth. Who should he believe now? Them or Thurston? The zebra was also a strange guy, yes, this was an other fact - maybe he was wrong. "Zazu has been kidnapped by hyenas." Simba began again. "It was not Janja, that's sure. But if not them, then who...?" The male gave them a frown. credit to shipwrecks on RPG-Directory

user posted image
^
Shenzi
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 08:19 PM

Shenzi
Outlander
Hyena
15 posts
awards
N/A

Shenzi rolled her eyes in response to the accusation. "If we was gonna' sneak all the way into the Pridelands after bein' on the up-an'-up, we would'a stolen somethin' waaaay tastier than a tiny little birdie," Shenzi retorted with a snort.

"And, what, cuz' I'm a hyena, and they's hyenas, I'm supposed to know them?" She paused. "I mean, I might be able to help ya' out, since I been livin' here since I was born, and if any bird-stealing trouble makers did come this way... Maybe I could find 'em." She shrugged. "Oooor, you could try your luck out here on yer own. Lotsa Outlanders might wanna stop in and visit with the king and his prince."

user posted image
^
Edd
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:51 PM

Edd
Outlander
Spotted Hyena
17 posts
awards
N/A

Ed hadn't seen Banzai in a while, though he was certain he didn't take the bird either, but he wouldn't speak or question to his sister about the missing hyena.
Oh Simba did know them, the fact they had scared him as a cub, until daddy dearest showed up, as well as when they were supposed to chase him out of the pridelands and Banzai got a thorny butt when he went into the thorns, which Ed would absent mindly grin about. But when Simba spoke up, Ed shook his head. It wasn't them. Ed had been sleeping on on of the bones or snacking on a random creature.
"Banzai didn't go either, though I haven't seen him, but I'm sure it wasn't him either." Ed would speak up after his sister would speak.
^
Kion
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 03:58 PM

Kion
Pridelander
Lion
60 posts
awards
N/A

Kion remained behind his father though part of him felt he should be the one in front considering he was the one with the roar. However, he wasn't going to argue with him about it. When it came to physical strength, Simba was obviously stronger with his much more mature and grown form. Even if he didn't have the roar, the king could still hold his own. That much the cub knew.

So Simba did know the hyenas. He wondered how but now was certainly not the time to discuss it. It would have to wait till they were safely back in the Pridelands, with Zazu. The prince would have to hold on to his curiously till then.

The hyenas denied having the bird or knowing who did. So it wasn't Janja or his clan but it wasn't Shenzi or Ed either? There was no way it could have been Jasiri or her clan. Kion was sure of that. He sat down and tried to think. Jasiri's and Janja's clans were the only hyena clans he knew of around the Pridelands. Though it seemed there were others he didn't know of such as this one with two that Simba did. It this case, maybe there were more that could have been the culprits.

"Nm... could someone else have done it, Dad?" He asked as he looked up at the older lion. "Hyenas don't scare us. Right, Dad?" The prince glared back when seemingly threatened about others that could come and attack them instead if they continued searching here. They would find Zazu and bring him back safe and sound.

Lion Guard defend!//

user posted image
^
Simba
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 12:54 PM

Simba
Pridelander
Lion
27 posts
awards
N/A

"Right, Kion." Simba looked back at his son then turned his head towards the hyneas again giving them a serious look. "They will not scare us."

Well, Shenzi definitely got a point there. If they had really come to the Pride Lands, why would they have stolen a bird instead of gazelles or zebras? Probably Kion was right: it was someone else. And anyway, one bird wouldn't be enough food for three hyenas. By the way, three... Banzai was not here. Ed said it wasn't him but his missing was suspicious to Simba.

"You? Help us?" The lion narrowed his eyes. Before answering, the male bent down to his son and said whispering. "Go home, Kion, this can be dangerous for you." He entreated.

user posted image
^
Edd
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 04:08 PM

Edd
Outlander
Spotted Hyena
17 posts
awards
N/A

He listens to them, hyena's won't scare them? He could recall that they scared Simba as a cub. "Scare?" He chuckles with laughter. "Scared you as a cub!" He laughs more, he chose not to speak a lot, but this time it seemed that he needed to speak up. Perhaps his little detail of missing Banzai would get him into trouble with the hyena, but for now, Ed could have a bit of fun, perhaps even lead the two on a wild goose chase.
^
Shenzi
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 11:49 PM

Shenzi
Outlander
Hyena
15 posts
awards
N/A

Shenzi gave a slight growl in Ed's direction for giving any information to the lions, though she wasn't quite upset enough to do more than that.

"Heh, you an' that pretty girl of yours," Shenzi said with a grin. "Oh, those was the times, wasn't they, Ed?"

Her gaze fixed back on Simba and Kion and she gave a grin that somehow did not seem very friendly. "But then, you didn' have a magic roar."

user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Warrior Clan Cats OHaV Storybrooke Disney Conquest Happily Ever Afters
Scrolling
STORYBROOKE MAINE Dead Men Tell No Tales Heroes of Magix The Lion King